2011 YA Reading Challenge Hosted by For The Love of YA
Here are the rules:
1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. Create a post about the challenge and link your challenge post up in the linky below.
–Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.
2. There are four levels:
–The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
–The “Fun Size” YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
–The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
–The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. The Challenge starts on January 1, 2011 and goes until December 31, 2011.
In 2010 I read 47 YA books, perhaps a few more since some books like The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan often show up on both juvenile and young adult lists. So this year I’m going for The Mega Size YA Challenge: I think I should be able to make it. I probably have that many YA books on to read list already.
Here are a few I hope to read in 2011
5. The Duff
6. The Dead Tossed Waves
7. The Cruel Ever After
8. The Dark and Hollow Places
9. Elphame’s Choice by
10. The Iron King
12. Low Red Moon
15. The Replacement
17. The Blood of Cain
19. Plain Kate
21. Sisters Red
24. Alex Van Helsing: Voice of the Dead
25. Plague: a Gone Novel
26. Desires of the Dead
HHop over to For the Love of YA to sign up.