First of all, give us an end-of-day status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill!
- Total Books Read: 0
- Total Pages Read: 76
- Books Read Since Last Update: 0
- Pages Read since last update: 23
- Total time read: 2 hour (but that’s just a best guestimate as I kept getting interrupted.)
- What I’m currently reading: Hourglass by Myra McEntire
- How I’m currently feeling: I’m thinking it might have been silly to sign up for a read a thon when I was already so over booked. But I always manage to get some reading in – no matter what I’m doing. And it seems as though every time there is a read a thon, I have forty other things going on. So I just decided to take the plunge anyway.
What is the favorite thing you have read today? Hourglass
Which mini-challenge was your favorite?
I loved the creativity people had with the picture puzzle and the book title sentences.
What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
Seeing what other people are reading.
What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
My poor planning to allow for more time for reading.
Are you on track to meet your goals?
Kind of sort of – I really want to finish Hourglass by Sunday and I think I’ll finish it today.
Will you be participating tomorrow(Saturday)? Do you have any new goals?
Yes, and READ MORE! But since I’m working a stop on a motorcycle poker run and will probably not have internet access I will most likely miss out on the challenges and updates until the end of the day. But I should get plenty of reading done.