I’ve signed up for another challenge. Reading the books for the challenges is never a problem. I just seem to have a hard to getting my progress reported. Hopefully, I’ll do better this year, especially with this one.
I’m really trying to read more of the books that I own, so I thought this challenge would be another good one to join. For full rules and details on how to participate, click Off The Shelf Challenge for 2012.
- Tempted– Choose 5 books to read
- Trying – Choose 15 books to read
- Making A Dint – Choose 30 books to read
- On A Roll – Choose 50 books to read
- Flying Off – Choose 75 books to read
- Hoarder – Choose between 76-135 books to read
- Buried – Choose between 136-200 books to read
Even though I should be going for the Buried level – just to clear my shelves, I’m going to make it easy on myself and go for the Trying level instead. I can always read more if I reach that level.
1. Hickory Smoked Homicide
2. Death Cure
3. Texas Gothic
4. When She Woke (ebook on my iPad – reading all of those books I’ve downloaded could be another challenge in itself. I figure this counts even though it’s an electronic shelf – it’s still a shelf.)
5. Skeleton Letters
6. The Last Word
7. Death on a Platter
8. Foul Play at the PTA
9. Sentenced to Death
10.Pumped for Murder
12. The Future of Us
13. Alex Van Helsing: The Voice of the Dead
14. Strings Attached
15. The Blood of Cain
Wish me luck!