I Love Picture Books
- Challenge runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- Read picture books.
- Pick a number and go for it. Twelve too easy? Go for 20. Piece of cake? Go for 40.
- Books you own and library check outs count. So do ebooks and re-reads.
- Please post about the challenge and sign up with a direct link.
- A blog is not necessary, just link to where you talk about the challenge
- Reviews are not necessary but would be nice (so we know which ones to read ourselves!) A link for reviews will be posted in January.
I generally stink at challenges, mostly because I either get caught up in my “assigned” reading or I do the reading for the challenges, but forget to post about what I read. Posting on my blog is a whole other challenge I’ve been faced with lately. But that’s a post for another time.
I love picture books. I do a Caldecott project with my third grade students. So hopefully this will be a challenge that won’t be too much of a challenge for me, especially since I’m an elementary school librarian. I read TONS of picture books every year. However, I’m going to make things easy for me and set my goal for 48. That’s only 4 picture books per month. I’m sure I’ll read more. Won’t you join me? You are never too old to read a good picture book.