In the past I’ve been involved with some book swaps with rather limited success. It wasn’t so much that I sent out more books than I received, but rather that severl times there was no acknowledgement of the books I sent.
I ran across this book swap earlier today. It looks promising and since it’s a New Year and I love sharing books with others I decided to give it a try.
The rules seem fairly straightforward and I’m really looking forward to participating.
Here’s the scoop: (If you are interested in joining in, just click on the link for more details.)
It’s time for the Books ‘n’ Bloggers Swap!
- A book you love
- A book you haven’t read but are interested in
- A book from your partner’s wish list
- Packages must contain 3 books that fit the criteria stated in the Swap Objective.
- Send books that fit your partner’s genre preferences.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Books MUST be mailed on or before February 1st, set to arrive by February 5th!
- You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.