It’s the last day of school with kids. Soon I’ll be on summer break and what better way to start off the summer with a book swap hosted by the wonderful ladies at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. I’ve done this swap before. And you all know how much I love books and adding new books to my To Be Read pile.
This is how it works:
Your Swap Objective
- A book you love
- A book you haven’t read but are interested in
- A book from your partner’s wish list
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, June 2nd at 12AM
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, June 9th at 11:59PM
- First Post MUST be Posted by: Tuesday, June 10th at 11:59PM
- Partners assigned: Wednesday, June 11th
- Packages Shipped: Friday, June 27th & Saturday June 28th
- Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, July 2nd
- Show-Off Linky Closes: Friday, July 18th
Books ‘n’ Bloggers Swap Rules
- After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you’re participating. Post must include the button/link back to the sign-ups and must be posted before June 11th.
- Packages must contain 3 books that fit the criteria stated in the Swap Objective.
- Send books that fit your partner’s genre preferences.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Books MUST be mailed on or before June 28th!
- You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.
Doesn’t it sound like fun? Why don’t you join us. Hop on over to Chaotic Goddess Swaps and sign up.