I just signed up for my first swap for 2015. And of course it’s with the wonderful ladies over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. And it’s a swap for my favorite thing: BOOKS! Here are all the details. I recommend you head on over and sign up while you still can.
- A book you love
- A book you haven’t read but are interested in
- A book from your partner’s wish list
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, January 5th at 12AM
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, January 12th at 11:59PM
- First Post MUST be Posted within 3 days of receiving acceptance email: (latest possible is Monday, January 12th by noon)
- Partners assigned: Wednesday, January 14th
- Packages Shipped: on or before Saturday, January 24th
- Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, January 28th
- Show-Off Linky Closes: Friday, February 13th
- After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you’re participating. Post must include the button/link back to the sign-ups and must be posted within 3 days of receiving your acceptance email.
- Packages must contain 3 books that fit the criteria stated in the Swap Objective.
- Send books that fit your partner’s genre preferences.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Books MUST be mailed on or before January 24th!
- You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.
We don’t want anyone to be left out and not receive a package, especially after sending one. If for any reason you become unable to participate YOU MUST CONTACT US here at Chaotic Goddess Swaps immediately so we can work out another arrangement. Failure to send a package, contact us, or to link up a reveal post, will result in blacklisting for all future swaps.
So now I just have to pick a book I love to share. That’s always the toughest task – picking just one to share.
Check back later in the month to see which one I chose.