I love signing up for challenges. I usually complete them, I just seem to have trouble posting about them. Let’s see if this one will be any different. The challenge is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and The Book Nympho.
Reading Challenge Details:
• Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join any time.
• The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library. Twelve should be easy, that’s one a month. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
• Any format will work for this challenge (print, ebook or audio) as long as you checked it out from the library it counts.
• Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
• Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
• To join this challenge hop on over to Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and sing up.
- Dewey Decimal: read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: read 36 books
- Stalking the Bookstacks: read 50+ books
I’m already a big fan of the library. Most of my reading is library books. So hopefully this challenge will be an easy one for me. I’m going for Level #4: Stalking the Bookstacks. Won’t you join me?