I love blogger swaps almost as much as I do books. So, of course I’ve signed up for the 2015 Favorite Color Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps. There’s still time for you to sign up, too.
Here are all the details:
Your Swap Objective:
- Include items your partner would like, based on their preferences.
- Contain at least 5 items in total.
- Cost $20-$30 before shipping, to ensure relative value between partners
- Sign-ups Open: Monday, May 11th.
- Sign-ups Close: Monday, May 18th.
- Giveaway Ends: Tuesday, May 19th.
- Partners Assigned by: Wednesday, May 20th.
- Packages Ship: on or by Saturday, June 6th.
- Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, June 10th.
- After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you’re participating. Post must include the button/link back to the sign-ups and must be posted within 3 days of signing up.
- Packages must include at least 5 items in your partner’s favorite color.
- Send items that fit your partner’s preferences as best you can.
- Spend $20-$30 before shipping (please stay within these boundaries so nobody feels cheated or guilty)
- You must respond to host’s & partner’s emails in a timely fashion.
- Packages MUST be mailed on or before Saturday, June 6th. (if you have any problem please contact hosts and partner immediately.)
- All packages REQUIRE tracking when shipped. This tracking number must be emailed to your partner and to Chaotic Goddess Swaps when your package is sent out.
- Flaking wont be tolerated. If you sign up for the swap you are making a commitment to participate and follow through. Flakers will automatically be added to our Blacklist, which is shared among other swap hosts at our discretion.
- After receiving your package, you must post about it on your blog and link up with the show-off linky when it is open. This is non-negotiable. If you also share your reveal on social media, please use the hashtags #FavColorSwap and #CGSwaps so we can see what goodies you got!